Search blog for knife crime info

Saturday, November 13, 2010

International knife crime blog: submit information + views etc here

Apologies that I've not been writing more posts for this blog lately, but if you have some news, information, reflections, whatever you think etc, about knife / gun / violent crime you'd like to share (video, audio, podcast, words, poems, photos etc) feel free to contact me.

Simply use a comment box (click here to see one) and send me a message. I'll get back to you if you leave contact details such as email address, phone number etc. You can also use the comment box to send a post that I will always aim to publish on this blog (I can add names or publish it as anonymous - just let me know; trained as a professional journalist, sources are always protected... but please don't abuse that privilege; that tends to come to light).

It will be good to hear from you - especially if your motives are peaceful.   m.

2 comments:

  1. I think the problem is with people's perception of guns and knives. They only see them as dangerous "weapons" when they are just tools to be used for a specific task such as defending yourself, hunting, sports shooting etc. There is nothing really trivial about guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put an end to multiculturalism. Get a tight grip on immigration (a good cap would be zero).

    Stop providing inbred mongtards benefit money to breed on the state. The state should pay them to get either spayed or neutered..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.