Search blog for knife crime info

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You little Knife carrier... You little Savage... You little Nothing

How many knife carriers are thieves? Don't know - but you could just sing this at any knife carrier... they are criminals at the end of the day - or post them the lyrics in a letter.

"You little Thief... you little Savage... you little Nightmare... you little Nothing... you little Girl... You little Slug... You've taken Everything... You let me Love you... Don't you feel Uneasy..."

You saw me stumbling, you watched me fall, you left me bleeding, shattered and broken. How does it feel to make someone die, to make families and friends cry by killing or wounding? You little knife carrier (and who sold or gave you the knife?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.