Search blog for knife crime info

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BBC knife crime interviews and blog posts

Just posted a knife crime blog post to the BBC Radio 5 phone in. And earlier tweeted the following:

  1. WISH politicians would stop electioneering and arguing in public about knife crime and work together on solving the issue.
  2. INTERVIEW is now being used on BBC radio as a news item - wanted to suggest the UK appoints a knife and gun crime tsar to the problem.
  3. BBC interview done - confusion reigns over the current knife crime figures, I said. Think you can listen to it again at http://bit.ly/a0Nwp
  4. THE BBC are calling me in 20 minutes to do an interview on knife crime - anyone out there want me to make their point in the discussion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.