Search blog for knife crime info

Monday, December 08, 2008

Knife crime and Joe Swash, king of the jungle



Knife crime and "I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here" - I didn't think the two would be connected. But thank goodness they are!

Joe Swash - the winner of the reality TV show set in the outback of Australia over the past three weeks - has donated his charity money, estimated at £30,000, from the show to an anti-knife crime campaign in memory of 16-year-old victim Ben Kinsella.

As a friend of the dead youngster's sister, Brooke, he decided to donate the money to fund anti-street crime and related charity work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.